Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to have a free Submittable account in order to apply. Here is a quick guide on how to get started if you don't have a Submittable account already: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- After you have an account you can save a draft of your work and finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions or issues submitting at email@example.com
- Please reach out to BAC with any specific questions about the residency program at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethany Arts Community (BAC) invites artists to propose project ideas for the sculpture park we are developing on the BAC property
Our mission is to create a space and environment where the many forms of art can be learned, produced and flourish. Artists of all ages and levels of experience are welcome to explore and create art that the community can experience and be engaged in while enhancing their perception and perspective of the world. BAC aims to inspire sharing, connection and collaboration in a culture designed for the benefit of the local community and beyond.
Bethany Arts Community is dedicated to providing a supportive, creative and stimulating work environment for staff, interns and volunteers. We encourage all to reach their full potential offering unique opportunities to meaningfully contribute to Bethany’s overall organization. For a list of jobs and volunteer opportunities, Please view opportunities and apply.
The Sculpture Park
The first location for a new installation is visible from the road and has a prominent position as we grow the sculpture park. The work may be site specific, or the artist may submit an already existing piece. Proposals may be shown as photographs, hand drawn sketches, digital renderings, or models/maquettes. The sculpture committee suggests that artists visit the site ahead of time, to understand the site’s constraints, so their proposals may take these into consideration.
To respond to this Call to Artists, prepare the materials listed below and submit through our online application. Application deadline is Feb 28th.
Bio, resume, CV or other documents that describe the artist’s background and experience.
Statement of Interest and Initial Project Concept
Narrative describing an initial artistic concept for this site, and the processes you might use for the project.
Relevant Work Samples
Images of completed past work that you feel is relevant to this site.
A preliminary budget of project expenses.
Visit our web site to see photos of the location. https://bethanyarts.org/sculpture-artist-call/
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Bethany Arts Community is supported by The National Endowment for the Arts, New York State Council on the Arts, Arts Westchester and donations from our community.