Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to have a free Submittable account in order to apply. Here is a quick guide on how to get started if you don't have a Submittable account already: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- After you have an account you can save a draft of your work and finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions or issues submitting at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please reach out to BAC with any specific questions about the residency program at email@example.com
Bethany Arts Community offers residencies to emerging and established artists for the development of both new works and works in progress. BAC welcomes artists working across most disciplines, including visual artists in any medium, writers, playwrights, choreographers, musicians, composers, performance artists, filmmakers, and lighting, projection, costume and sound designers. Enjoy an environment where artists from different disciplines can work near each other, creating opportunities for cross-pollination.
Artists may apply for residencies of 7 days, 14 days, 21 days or 28 days in length between September 18 - October 15, 2020 and October 20 - October 31, 2020.
Application Deadline: March 20, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST
Notifications: April 24, 2020
*If you have concerns about accommodations for your artistic practice, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you have issues using the submission form please contact Submittable.
Bethany Arts Community residency program is made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.